A trip to Manali, Kasol, and Kheerganga offers a wonderful blend of natural beauty, adventure, and tranquility in the Himalayas. Here’s an overview of the trip:
- Manali is a popular hill station known for its stunning landscapes, lush greenery, and adventure activities.
- Key attractions include Hadimba Temple, Solang Valley, Rohtang Pass (seasonal), and Old Manali.
- It’s a great place for nature lovers and adventure enthusiasts, offering options like trekking, paragliding, and river rafting.
- Kasol is a serene village nestled in the Parvati Valley, known for its scenic beauty and peaceful atmosphere.
- Popular activities in Kasol include nature walks, visiting local cafes, and exploring nearby villages like Chalal.
- It’s a hub for backpackers and those seeking a tranquil getaway.
- Kheerganga is a high-altitude meadow with natural hot water springs, making it a perfect place for relaxation.
- The Kheerganga trek is a highlight, taking you through dense forests and offering panoramic views.
- Taking a dip in the hot springs at Kheerganga is a unique experience.
What Our Customers Say About Us
Start your journey from Delhi at night for an overnight drive to Manali.
– Enjoy the scenic drive through the Himalayas
Arrive in Manali in the morning and check into your hotel.
– After some rest and breakfast, explore Manali. You can visit places like Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Old Manali, and Mall Road.
– Spend the night in Manali.
– Check out from your Manali hotel and drive to Kasol, a picturesque village in Parvati Valley.
– Explore Kasol’s serene beauty, visit Chalal, and enjoy the scenic Parvati River.
– Spend the night in Kasol.
Start early for a trek to Kheerganga, a beautiful meadow with hot water springs.
– The trek usually takes 4-5 hours. Enjoy the natural beauty along the way.
– Reach Kheerganga, take a dip in the hot springs, and relax.
– In the evening, enjoy the bornfire & stay in at night in camps at stay
– Explore local kasol Market
– In the evening, descend back to delhi .
– Return to Delhi
– Arrive back in Delhi in morning