₹ 2199 / per person
( Limited Period Offer )
(Special 29% Discount)
2 Day / 1 Night
Dehradun To Dehradun
For Booking And Enquiry
Note: – The above cost is applicable for minimum 8+ participants for the treks. If there is lesser number, the costing will increases accordingly.
Start Points – Dehradun.
Finish Points – Dehradun.
Activity Levels – Easy.
Start timing – 6:30 am.
Categories – Trekking & Hiking Outdoor Adventure.
Nagtibba trek is an easy trek for beginners yet very beautiful & offers majestic views of Himalayas and meadows. It is a wonderful delight for adventure lovers as the trekking route goes through thick jungles & meadows.
Nagtibba trek short packages of 1 Night and 2 Day starts from Dehradun after you arrive at the railway stations or bus stands. Our vehicle will pick you up in the morning & take you to Pantwari & then to Nag tibba Base Camp. A drive of around 85 kilometers & a trek for 4 kilometers would be needed you to reach the base camps.
Nagtibba trek summit is just 7 kilometer away from the base camp where you will be able to watch the never aging beauty of some great peak like Swargarohini, Bandarpoonch, Kedarnath & Gangotri. Nagtibba temple will also be covered on the second day of the treks.
Nagtibba Trek Highlight:-
- Trek up to 3048 meter Nag Tibba peak and be rewarded with the mesmerizing view.
- Experience an amazing sunrise from the camp site & enjoy the beauty of snow capped Himalaya peak.
- Embark on a trekking adventures trip and leave with memory of a lifetime.
Why chose this Nagtibba Trek?
- Low Batch Requirements: Guarantee of departure for even a single person.
- Road Transportations: All road transportations after the reporting point is included in the cost. Trekking group travel together comfortably.
- Tented Accommodations: 2 people per tent throughout the trek. We use tent from internationally brand Vango Halo 300, weather tested beyond the Europeans standard EN5912.
- Transportations as per the itinerary in a shared vehicles
- Transportations from Dehradun & back
- Service of an experienced Mountains Guide and Support Staff
- Tented accommodations during the trek – twin sharing basis
- Camping arrangements (tents, sleeping bags, camping mattress, camping stools, mess tent, toilet tent & First Aid)
- All meal (Lunch on Day 1 to Lunch on Day 2)
- Porter/Mule for carrying camping equipments & ration.
- All permits & forest fee.
- Any types of insurance.
- Personal expenses like tip, medicine, phone call
- Any transports not mentioned above
- Anything’s not specified in inclusions.
- Total Treks Distance: 14 kilo-meter.
- The children’s from 10 -16 year are charged at child rates.
- Weather: The nights may be cold, the temperatures is pleasant during the daytimes.
- Within 15 day of Arrival Dates/ No Show: No Refunds
- 15 Day to 30 Day prior to Arrival: 50% of the total packages cost.
- 30 Days and More: 10% of package cost (and taxes are not refunded in any cases)
- Note- No refund in case of Road Block, Accident, etc.
Drive – 85kms Treks – 4kms Stay – Camps
Early morning pick up from Dehradun. Reporting times at D.dun Railway Station or ISBT Dehradun will be 07:00 AM in the morning time. Drive to Pantwari Pantwari Village via Mussorie & Kampty Fall. Reach Pantwari village & start first day treks to nagtibba. Upon arrival at Nag Tibba, Dinner & overnight stay in camps.
Early morning after breakfast, start treks to Nag Tibba Top (3084 meterss). Reach Nag Tibba top, & witness the stunning views of the Himalayan peak like Swargarohini, Banderpoonch, Kedarnath, Gangotri & then again back to Base Camps. After having lunch we will descend to Pantwari village & then drive to Dehradun.