₹ 3999 / per person
(38% Special Summer Discount)
3 Day / 2 Night
Dehradun To Dehradun
For Booking And Enquiry
Note- The above cost is applicable for minimum 8 participants for the treks. If there is lesser number, the costings will increase accordingly.
Start Points – Dehradun.
Finish Points – Dehradun.
Activity Levels – Easy.
Start timing – 6:30 am.
Categories – Trekking & Hiking Outdoor Adventure.
Nag Tibba is a typical ridge peaks on the Nag Tibba Ranges of the lower Himalayas, North-East of Mussoorie. The peaks is at an altitude of 3100 meters. It offers spectacular views of Musoorie it can easily be considered one of the best weekends trek in India400
Nagtibba Trek Highlight:-
- Trek up to 3048 meter Nag Tibba peak and be rewarded with the mesmerizing view.
- Experience an amazing sunrise from the camp site & enjoy the beauty of snow capped Himalaya peak.
- Embark on a trekking adventures trip and leave with memory of a lifetime.
Why chose this Nagtibba Trek?
- Low Batch Requirements: Guarantee of departure for even a single person.
- Road Transportations: All road transportations after the reporting point is included in the cost. Trekking group travel together comfortably.
- Tented Accommodations: 2 people per tent throughout the trek. We use tent from internationally brand Vango Halo 300, weather tested beyond the Europeans standard EN5912.
- Transportations as per the itinerary in a shared vehicles
- Transportations from Dehradun & back
- Service of an experienced Mountains Guide and Support Staff
- Tented accommodations during the trek – twin sharing basis
- Camping arrangements (tents, sleeping bags, camping mattress, camping stools, mess tent, toilet tent & First Aid)
- All meal (Lunch on Day 1 to Lunch on Day 2)
- Porter/Mule for carrying camping equipments & ration.
- All permits & forest fee.
- Any types of insurance.
- Personal expenses like tip, medicine, phone call
- Any transports not mentioned above
- Anything’s not specified in inclusions.
- Total Treks Distance: 14 kilo meter.
- The children’s from 10 -16 year are charged at child rates.
- Weather: The nights may be cold, the temperatures is pleasant during the daytimes.
- Within 15 day of Arrival Dates/ No Show: No Refunds
- 15 Day to 30 Day prior to Arrival: 50% of the total packages cost.
- 30 Days and More: 10% of package cost (and taxes are not refunded in any cases)
- Note- No refund in case of Road Block, Accident, etc
We begins the day early from Dehradun. This way we can avoid the traffic toward & Kampty Falls. The road continue downhill from here toward the Yamuna river bed & reaches the town of Nainbagh. One roads continues towards yamunotri while we take the narrower road which climbs uphill towards Pantwari Village On reaching Pantwari villages, we will begin our ascent to our camping sites
We start the second day after breakfast & climb to the Nag Devta temple. The Nag Tibba ridge rises further up & is another 2 hours hike ahead. There is a distinct change in vegetations from here. The forest become dense & is dominated by oaks & rhododendrons. After spendings leisure time at the top we will descends back to our campsites.
We will head from Nagtibba campsite after breakfast and walk down towards Pantwari and in the route we will stop for lunch. And after reaching pantwari we will drive to Dehradun. Trip will end here.