Nag Tibba Treks easy-moderate treks in Uttarakhand
Nag tibba trek nearest from Mussoorie. It is one of the best and easy-moderate treks in Uttarakhand that is reachable so quickly and offers wide ranges views of Himalayan Mountain.
This treks best small holidays & weekend treks for someone arounds Delhi. It is the maximum high peaks Approx 9,915 ft in the Nag tibba trek shivalik ranges of the Uttarakhand Himalayas
The benefits of Nag tibba trek is that you can reach-out the base camp of the Nag Tibba range via four wheeler so that you can able to make trip Nag Tibba within weekends.
You go up on one side of the treks & come downhill from a different side, getting to experience a diversity of landscape.
Uttarakhand, famous Like ‘Devo Bhumi or The land of Gods’ – is a heaven for the nature & adventure lover. The Himalayas foothills are just perfect for camping & trekking. The rocky & greenery beauty of these lofty mountains attracts the tourists from all over the globes.
Uttarakhand, Garhwal region is the mostly attractive, situated in the North West part of the Himalaya. It offers all type of exciting treks routes to the trekker from easy to arduous. The Garhwal foot hill offer the great opportunities for the adventure lovers & are full of alluring destinations for trekking.
Are you looking’s for trekking in Uttarakhand?
Digital Uttarakhand Offers easy trek of Uttarakhand like Chandershila & Dayara Bugyal to the moderates adventures treks of Pangarchuli, the mysterious lake of Roop Kund, Kauri pass, Dodital, Nanda Devi, Milam Glacier, the sources of Ganga, to the most demanding treks in Uttarakhand of Nag Tibba Treks, we have all these treks.
Our USP in adventures sport has made us the prime travel partners & Uttarakhand, the top ideal trekking destinations for adventures lover.
READ THIS ALSO : 5 Easy Treks in India for Trekking Lover
Come on a trip with us & experience for yourself.
Digital Uttarakhand has best local mountains expert guides & handpicked local staff/support teams.
We DON’T send TREK LEAD for a trek but experienced & competent local trekking guide(s). Higher numbers of experienced local staff ensures more Enjoyfull & safety on trail.
Location at a height of 3100 meters, the Nag Tibba trek in Uttarakhand is a perfect initiation for a beginners. The trek offer some amazing up-close view of the Himalayas.
Nagtibba Trek Highlight:-
- Trek up to 3048 meter Nag Tibba peak and be rewarded with the mesmerizing view.
- Experience an amazing sunrise from the camp site & enjoy the beauty of snow capped Himalaya peak.
- Embark on a trekking adventures trip and leave with memory of a lifetime.
Why chose this Nagtibba Trek?
- Low Batch Requirements: Guaranty of departure for even a single person.
- Road Transportations: All road transportations after the reporting point is included in the cost. Trekking group travel together comfortably.
- Tented Accommodations: 2 people per tent throughout the trek. We use tent from internationally brand Vango Halo 300, weather tested beyond the Europeans standard EN5912.
Nagtibba Trek Overviews:-
Nag Tibba Trek is one of the most popular trek in Uttarakhand arounds Dehradun.
Easily accessible from Delhi NCR, it is an ideal weekends trek. Rising to a height of 3048 meter/ 9,920 feet’s, Nag Tibba (‘Serpent’s Peak’) is the highest peaks in the Lower Himalayan range of the Garhwal.
Nag Tibba Trek is a year round trek with snow in winter months & pleasant weather in summer season, making it ideal for a trekking and camping experiences.
Some of the high Himalayan peaks visible from Nag Tibba are Bandarpoonch, Srikanth, Swargarohini & the Black peaks.
Nag Tibba lies at the foothill of the Garhwal Himalayas, North-East of Mussoorie. The peak owes its name to a Nag Devta temple & in local legends is beleived to be abode of God of Snake.
The ranges of Mussoorie, Vikashnagar, and Bunderpoonch are a view you would not forget! Witness the life of the villagers who dwell under the shades of the great mountains peaks; how they go about their daily life is something worth knowing. Pantwari the starting point of the trekking is situated 56 km from Mussoorie and about 90 km from Dehradun.
Nagtibba trek Itinerary:-
Day 1: Dehradun – Pantwari – Nag Tibba Camps | 95 Kilo meter Drive – 8 Km Treks
- The guests will have to report in Dehradun Bus stand/Railway station at around 6:30 am in morning time.
- We begin the day early from Dehradun, this way the guests may avoid the traffic towards Mussoorie and Kempty fall.
- After an hour of the journey by roads, the guests will reach Pantwari village, our base camp & begin their ascend to Nag Tibba campsites on marked route.
- The trekking trail rises beyond the farms & enter the wild territory. The treks today is easy to moderate & will take 4-5 hour to reach. We reach the camp sites by evening to enjoy the beautiful view of sun setting over the Himalaya. Nag Tibba peaks is clearly visible from here.
- The Nag Tibba camping sites is filled with freshly fallen mint leaves. These leaves may be used to make a fresh brew of mint tea. Kandali shrubs, a local plants are found here too which after being properly wash can be cooked into a tasty saag (curry).
- Dinner would be served at the campsite & we do overnight stay in our tent.
Altitude:- Pantwari (4,642 feet/1,415 meters.) | Nag Tibba Campsites (7,627 ft/2,325 meters.)
Trek Trail:– It is an easy to moderate hike today with gradual climbs. Forest departments has made a loose stone trails which we have to follow.
Day 2:- Nag Tibba Campsites – Nag Tibba Top – Pantwari | 8 Km Treks – 95 Km Drives back to Dehradun.
- Rise upto a beautiful morning with amazing view of snow capped peaks & mountains around.
- After a breakfast, we start our climbing the Nag Devta temple.
- Nag Devta temple is not in too good shape & without a pujari. Local from the region still visits the temple often to pray. Area around the temple is vast & open used as a grazing ground for the cattle.
- The trail rise gradually for another 2 hour hike till we reach the Nag Tibba ridge. From here as you gain altitude; there is a distinct changes in vegetation around you. The forest become dense dominated by oaks & rhododendrons.
- After spending some time at the summits, the guests follow the trail back to our campsite & after lunch head down to Pantwari village.
- The trek down is easy & fast and can be covered in a couple of hour of easy walking.
- The guest then proceed onwards to Dehradun by the transports arranged by us.
Altitudes:- Nag Tibba 9920 feet/3,022 meters.
Trek Trails:– Easy to Moderates. It an easy walk toward to peak till steep steep climb to the summits.
Start Points Dehradun.
Finish Points Dehradun.
Activity Levels Easy.
Start timing 6:30 am.
Categories Trekking & Hiking Outdoor Adventure
- Transportations as per the itinerary in a shared vehicles
- Transportations from Dehradun & back
- Service of an experienced Mountains Guide and Support Staff
- Tented accommodations during the trek – twin sharing basis
- Camping arrangements (tents, sleeping bags, camping mattress, camping stools, mess tent, toilet tent & First Aid)
- All meal (Lunch on Day 1 to Lunch on Day 2)
- Porter/Mule for carrying camping equipments & ration.
- All permits & forest fee.
- Any types of insurance.
- Personal expenses like tip, medicine, phone call
- Any transports not mentioned above
- Anything’s not specified in inclusions.
- Total Treks Distance: 14 kilo meter.
- The children’s from 10 -16 year are charged at child rates.
- Weather: The nights may be cold, the temperatures is pleasant during the daytimes.
Meals Served on Treks:
- Packed lunch (sandwiches, juice, chocolates, one fruits) at Pantwari before treks start.
- Maggie & Tea in the evening at the campsites.
- Popcorn & soup will be served before dinner.
- Early dinner has rice, chapattis, one vegetables, dal, papad and one dessert.
- Breakfast of porridge, bread, butter, jam & tea.
- Lunch at camps: Dal, vegetables, papad, rice, chapattis.
Essential to Carry for Nag Tibba Treks:
- Waterproof Rucksack/Rucksack with rain-covers.
- Comfortable Trekking Shoe: Waterproofs, high ankle with good grips.
- One Raincoats/Poncho, Wind proofs Jacket/Wind & waterproof pants.
- T-shirts/Shirt, 1 Trouser (avoid fitting denim, Capri)
- Torch/Head Torch’s, Gloves.
- Thermal Inner-wear in winter.
- Warm Fleece/ woollen sweaters.
- Woolen Cap and Socks
- Water Bottles.
- Identity Cards.
- Slipper/Sandal/Floater: Non-slippery.
- Personal Toiletries, Toothbrushes and toothpaste.
- Sunscreens creams/ Moisturizer/ Lip Balm.
- Sunglasses (it must be U/V protected)
- Toilet rolls.
- 75% refund if cancelled before 3 day.
- No refunds after that.
*Advanced payment is non-refundable.